We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address.
• Your contact information and email address.
• Your PayPal email.
• Your tax information if you earn more than $600 in a calendar year.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting (you may opt out of promotional emails at any time).
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research (you may opt out of such emails at any time).
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Taskcobra is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Preventing data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure is important to us and we try to implement the latest technologies and software to help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission or unless required by law enforcement or a court.